Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh Dallas!

I'm a Texan, through and through. My hubs and I have moved slightly out of the state line. But we're both very proud Texans. Born and raised. This week, my husband is working some crazy hours! Teaching from 8-5, Wednesday-Friday. Plus, he's performing every night. Pretty much, I get him for about 6 hours. When he sleeps, showers, and eats. Did I mention the rehearsals Monday and Tuesday. All the shows this weekend...

I've been left, to just hangout. Enjoy my days. All our friends are either playing/teaching with Gabe, taking their kids to these classes, or waiting on new babies. I'm at home, going slightly nuts! While I was having breakfast and folding some laundry, I found Most Eligible Dallas. When did this show start???


I totally got sucked in. I don't know why. These people are like the next reality train wreck. Isn't that how it works? Reminds me of Dallas Divas & Daughters, Big Rich Texas, or the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team. I wish we could get a more "family oriented" show about Texas. We are a good group of people. But other people, I'm sure, have no idea.

Anyway that you put it, I watched for 2-3 hours. I'm a little embarrassed by that fact. But what can you do? You know, sometimes those things just happen. But it was a pretty entertaining show. Far from reality. But good to soak up a few hours of your time.

No comments: