Friday, November 4, 2011

A Joke of a Wedding

Whether we've wanted to hear about it or not, the Kim and Kris Wedding was shoved down our throats. I didn't care about it. I watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians for a season. That was it. I couldn't handle that nonsense. Yes, nonsense! Why do these people think they are so amazing? They're just people. Honestly, they sicken me. As they seem, to not have many values and such. But whatever. To each their own.

But this wedding coverage was everywhere! Apparently, millions were being spent. It was supposed to rival the Royal wedding. Um, hello! You are not Royalty. You're just another person. Getting married. From the beginning, I thought this has to be a joke. But, Khloe and Lamar knew each other much less time. And they seem to still be happily married.


The couple seemed "happy" on their wedding day. But was all that staged? I think Kris was happy. But Kim? I'm thinking, that she was just "acting."


I do have to say this, the dresses are beautiful! I think it's a little odd that everyone has the same bouquet, and are all wearing white. But hey, that was her color scheme. But seriously, these dresses are so pretty!


Again, the couple seems happy. But was it all a shame? From the beginning, was it all for their reality show? Was the couple ever happy and in love?


With all the expense of the wedding, all the people who would love to get married, but can't, and the complete shame, will anyone ever believe Kim K again? I already had a problem with those whole clan, and their constant drama. 72 days! They were married 72 days. And now, it appears that they are headed for divorce. Shame on the entire family, for thinking that we're stupid, to not see this was all done for attention. Shame on you!

No comments: