Wednesday, November 9, 2011

20 Babies

Have you heard the news? I about fell out of my chair when I heard. 20 babies! For who? These guys...the Duggars!


Have you ever watched their show? 19 Kids and Counting. I have. It's one of my guilty pleasures. Watching every week. They're just a wholesome family. An inspirational family. But 20 kids? Wow! I just don't know what to say. Do you know what I mean?

Gabe and I, both want kids. But 20. No way! I'm not saying that the Duggars are right or wrong. I read this article, and it left me more confused than ever! It's their decision, to have as many children as they want. I just hope that everyone stays safe. This family has so much love to share, you just hope for the very best for them.

20 kids is way more than I could ever handle. 3 seems to be as many as we want. But we have a different belief system than the Duggars. Not completely different. We believe in family. And love our family very much. But  just couldn't imagine having that many children. Whatever the Duggar Family is doing, must be right. Because all their kids seem to be healthy, happy, and well taken care of.


This is a wonderful picture of the family. A family that seems to be so incredibly close, and loving. I just pray for the best, for all of them. Like Michelle says, there's always room and love for another precious gift from  God.

No comments: