Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to Our Blog!

What better way to start a new week, and a new month. I got inspired by my friend, to start blogging. I think it's a nice way to get things out. I'm positive that Gabe, my fiance, doesn't want to hear every single thought in my brain. You know what I mean? What man wants to hear about my latest makeup purchase?

Talking about Gabe, he's my fiance. Soon to be hubby! We're getting married September 18th. We're so excited. Gabe and I have been together for a long while now. We've lived together. But something feels so different. Marriage just seems to make all of this, better. Know what I mean?

I'm not completely sure what I'll blog about. Probably wedding stuff, until our wedding. Then who knows. Married life? Probably things that I just enjoy. Anything yellow and gray that I see. I just love those colors together! I guess you'll just have to come back and see! Welcome!

No comments: