Friday, August 5, 2011

Makes Me Dream

Way back when we first started planning our wedding, yes it's been a process! But back then, I got the idea of wearing yellow shoes. Something different. At the time. Something fun. With yellow being my favorite color, it just seemed right. Then I found this picture.


Then I knew, I HAD to get some yellow shoes. My favorite color combination is yellow and gray. Our wedding colors are yellow and gray. My Bridesmaids are wearing gray. My Maid of Honor, and Matron of Honor are wearing yellow. I'm thinking yellow shoes. For all of us. I think it could be fun. All of our Groomsmen, and Gabe are wearing their gray trajes. We had some yellow monos made. In case you're wondering, they're Mariachis. And those are their suits.

I think this is going to be fun. Our wedding is going to have a lot of Gabe and I's personality in it. Just like we want it to. Lots of personal touches. Reflections of our heritage. Tons of fun. I can't wait. Just over a month to go!

No comments: