Friday, October 21, 2011

What a Fun Dining Room!

Yes, I'm a big fan of yellow and gray. If I had my way, I'd probably decorate our entire house, with variations, of this gorgeous color scheme. But I'm positive that my husband, would exactly be "on board." He wouldn't say anything, but I think he might go a little crazy.

That has meant, I've gone looking for some inspiration. I'm thinking, I need to mix the yellow and gray with other colors. Mix it up. Say navy and a deeper, mustard-y yellow. Or gray and black. Something slightly different. But it needs to include my favorite colors. I found this picture, and it is just inspiring me!


First off, it's gorgeous! Everything about this room, is so fun. And so us! I'm LOVING the idea of yellow chairs. Somehow, that yellow becomes the "neutral" in this room. The modern chandelier is just perfect! Turquoise? Really? I NEVER thought I'd LOVE turquoise! But I do! Especially with the navy. I'm so ready for this. And when I showed it to Gabe, he just smiled. I knew this was a winner!

No comments: