Monday, October 10, 2011

Inspiration

Now that Gabe and I are back from our Honeymoon, I'm ready to start decorating our casita. Gabe and I have lived together, for a few years now. We bought our house a couple of years ago. Back then, we were more concerned with making payments. Then I was trying to pay for school. Pretty much, our money has been all ties up. Then came our wedding. For the last 3 years, we've been saving for a big wedding.That turned into a destination wedding.

Our house was neglected. We've kept it clean. Other than some paint, we didn't get anything new for our casita. Nothing! Gabe and I know this. We've also been planning for this day. When we wouldn't have any other big things. Besides our regular bills, house payment, and car payment.

This has allowed me to plan a bit. I've spent hours googling, online window shopping, and searching for picture inspiration. Thanks to all our wonderful friends and family, we've got tons of new things! Don'tcha just love wedding presents? I've got plenty to work with. I've just got to get a plan going.


In case you've missed it, my favorite colors are yellow and gray. We got lots of things in this color scheme. Gabe and I are picking up some paint tonight. Looks like we're going to be a bit busy. I can't wait! I think it's going to be fun to making our casita a real home. For just the 2 of us.

No comments: