Monday, October 17, 2011

The Evil Queen

I've desperately been trying to catch up on life. Not going to lie here, being a Newlywed, I'm finding, there's not enough hours in my day. I'm behind on every thing. It's a good thing, that we have automatic bill pay. If not, I think we'd be late there too! Oh, I never thought my life would change this much. I mean, Gabe and I have lived together for a few years now. But it's different now. We're married! And totally preoccupied with our time. ;)

Slowly, I've been catching up on life. Reading lots of blogs. My friend's blog. Catching up on our favorite TV shows. Did I mention my friend's blog? That's when I learned about the upcoming Snow White movie! What the heck? I'm so excited! This is the same feeling I got when Red Riding Hood came out! And guess who's going to be the "Evil Queen."


Julia Roberts! I was reading all about it here. And I can't wait! Can I start a countdown? Did you notice that gorgeous costume? If we hadn't already bought our Halloween costumes, I'd want to somehow recreate this look. It's just fabulous!

No comments: