Saturday, September 17, 2011

Almost Here

Tomorrow is the BIG Day! Gabe and I are getting married!!! I don't think I've ever been this excited. Ever in my life. All of our friends and family are here. Everyone is ready for our important day.

It's been a challenging few days. This has been a busy week for Gabe. Work wise. I've been trying to get all our wedding details finished up. Which may have lead to me being a little mean to Gabe. Because he forgot the monos. My bad. I didn't mean to be so horrible to him. But we've worked past that. Only good stuff is to come.

And with that, I'm signing off from the blog. At least for a few weeks. While Gabe and I get married. Oh, and there's the HONEYMOON! We're going to be in Hawaii.

I'm going to enjoy my last day, as a single mujer. I'm going to watch Gabe and his friends perform tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going to enjoy every second. Every second of our WEDDING DAY! I can't wait to be Mr. and Mrs.

No comments: